Bring your writing and join us this JUNE in the Teach Write Time to Write! Online Writing Workshop for All Educators!
Through online Zoom meetings, we will:
* Chat & check in
* Report on our goal progress from our previous meeting (Accountability!)
* Offer each other support, community & connection
* WRITE! (Weekly sessions will include one hour of virtual writing time in which you will work on a writing activity of your own choosing)
* Celebrate each other's forward movements as writers
* Set writing goals to keep us writing until we meet again
Participants usually choose one session each week to attend. However, for the month of June, you are welcome to attend any and all sessions each week. That's up to THREE opportunities to write together each week.
June Meeting dates:
Week 1: 6/2, 6/3, and/or 6/4
Week 2: 6/9, 6/10, and/or 6/11
Week 3: 6/16, 6/17, and/or 6/18
Week 4: 6/23, 6/24, and/or 6/25
Week 5: 6/30, 7/1, and/or 7/2
TUESDAYS : 6:00 - 7:30 PM ET (5:00 - 6:30 pm CT)
WEDNESDAYS : 6:00 - 7:30 PM ET (5:00 - 6:30 pm CT)
THURSDAYS: 9:30 - 11:00 AM ET (8:30 - 10:00 AM CT)
All workshops meet online via Zoom.
No-Risk Guarantee: Try the first class and if you don't find this time beneficial to your writing life, contact us within 24 hours and we will happily refund your money.
Questions? Email Jennifer at Jennifer@TeachWrite.org.